The 5 Lost Resorts of Disney World
December 30th, 2018
24 mins 22 secs
About this Episode
The history of the Walt Disney World Resort is littered with great what-might-have-beens stories. These 5 resorts were all planned & ready to go, only to suddenly fall out of favor & never be constructed. Today, we'll be talking about the 5 'lost resorts' of Walt Disney World's Seven Seas Lagoon inspired by the canals of Venice, the mosques of Iran, and the beauty of the national parks.
- The Lost Resorts – 4 planned paradises never built at Walt Disney World
- The 5 "Lost" Hotels of Walt Disney World | Page 2 | Theme Park Tourist
- Another WDW might-have-been: Fort Wilderness Junction
- The Walt Disney World that Never Was: Cypress Point Lodge - WDW RadioWDW Radio
- T-Shirts by Fastpass to the Past: The Theme Park History Podcast - TeePublic Store | TeePublic — Are you a theme park history expert? Show the world (world showcase that is) with these unique designs and t-shirts inspired by the Fastpass to the Past podcast.
- Pre-Order Our New Book! Fastpass to the Past: The Jr. Historian's Guide to Disneyland