The World Infamous Jungle Cruise
December 2nd, 2018
29 mins 44 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to The Jungle! In this first episode of Season 2, join Austin for five exciting days and six romantic nights in the heart of the original Disneyland Adventureland. Often regarded as the first theme park safari, we'll discuss the origins of the beloved Jungle Cruise and the 8th Wonder of the World - the backside of water. In the 60 years since its inception, the jokes and to an extent the animatronics haven’t gotten any better - yet it goes down in history as one of the most beloved Disney attractions. TeePublic store. [Shownotes](www.themeparkhistorypodcast.com).
- Pre-Order Our New Book! Fastpass to the Past: The Jr. Historian's Guide to Disneyland
- Disneyland’s fake jungle is pretty real – Orange County Register
- The Secret History of Disney Rides: Jungle Cruise
- The Murky History of Disney's Jungle Cruise | Theme Park Tourist
- It’s a Jungle Out There: The History of Jungle Cruise Horticulture | Disney Parks Blog
- Yesterland presents Jungle Cruise Comparison
- Disney History: The Jungle Cruise - TouringPlans.com Blog
- The 626: Jungle Cruise History (Disney Dispatch)
- The History of Disney: Jungle Cruise History
- T-Shirts by Fastpass to the Past: The Theme Park History Podcast - TeePublic Store | TeePublic — Are you a theme park history expert? Show the world (world showcase that is) with these unique designs and t-shirts inspired by the Fastpass to the Past podcast.
- The Origins of The World Famous Jungle Cruise – Austin Carroll – Medium — Podcast Script