Welcome to the second part of the 'Lost Lands of Disneyland' - a series of closed attractions, forgotten announcements, and especially those plans that never made it off the drawing board. Today, Austin will discuss the event space of Disney's bygone years, Holidayland - 9 acres of baseball diamonds, a circus, and bottomless mugs of beer perfectly suited for corporate events in the 1950's. Austin will also explore the tumultuous fate of the WestCot-inspired Holiday World, where holidays and a land inspired by Epcot's World Showcase would have come together to round out the forgotten West side of the park just beyond the Disneyland Railroad. So… hold on tight as we uncover the forgotten Holiday-themed lands of Disneyland that characterized the first twenty years.
- Disney History Institute
- Holidayland: The Least Photographed Land in the Park - Disney History Institute
- Bear Country at Yesterland
- Holidayland - Wikipedia
- Disneyland Then, Now, and Forever: Tim O'Day, Bruce Gordon
- T-Shirts by Fastpass to the Past: The Theme Park History Podcast - TeePublic Store | TeePublic — Are you a theme park history expert? Show the world (world showcase that is) with these unique designs and t-shirts inspired by the Fastpass to the Past podcast.
- Pre-Order Our New Book! Fastpass to the Past: The Jr. Historian's Guide to Disneyland